This time, it’s Banila co.‘s turn to end 2012 with a blast thanks to their latest collection, It’s Friday Night. The line includes :
– 3 cream blushers
– 3D highlighter
– 4 glosses
– 4 lipsticks
– 2 eye shadow duos
– 2 eye shadow palettes
– 1 body cleanser
– 1 body mist
– 1 body lotion
Photo credits : Banila co.
Leave it to Tony Moly to transform your tired and dull skin into a princess-like complexion with its latest products :
– Changing U Magic Mask Sheet Box, a set of 7 different sheet masks (Black Pearl, Hyaluronic Acid, Red Wine, Tea Tree, Green Apple, Royal Jelly, Bird’s Nest) that will solve any problem your face may have,
– Face Mix, an ultra-moisturizing makeup line composed of marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, Celtic water and lotus water that includes a primer, 2 bases (Green and Lavender) and 3 foundations (Vanilla, Natural and Beige).
Photo credits : Tony Moly
Let’s see what Skinfood and VOV have to offer with their last 2012 releases !
Skinfood seems to have been inspired by one of the most expensive Christmas and New Year delicacy to create its brand new Blanc Pearl Caviar line. Beautifully set in luxurious white and gold packagings, the toner, serum, emulsion and cream will nourish, soften and brighten your skin thanks to their pearl, caviar and White Complex formula.
Meanwhile, VOV uses the benefits of fresh natural ingredients to feed your skin with vitamins and nutrients with 6 Super Food Farm Mask Packs : Red Wine, Orange, Blueberry, Green Tea, Broccoli and Tomato.
Photo credits : Skinfood & VOV
2012 has been another prolific year for Etude House and we can all bet that 2013 will be too. But before discovering what the pink & sweet brand has in store for us (literally 🙂 ), let’s take a look at 2012’s last products :
– Nymph Aura Volumer : the famous line aimed at giving you the same dewy glow as the beautiful Korean actresses is back with 3 new items (Baby Glow Mist, Baby Glow Stick and Baby Glow Balm) to make your skin even more radiant and moisturized,
– GoBack : a new anti-aging range including a Firming Cream, a Total Solution and a Boosting Serum that uses the power of a 7 seed complex and Korean Ginseng to help you to “Go back to the best time of your skin”,
– the Nail Paraffin Pack, latest addition to the Help My Finger nail care line, is a really fun concept : you put your fingertips in the cup full of melted paraffin, get them out, wait for 10-15 minutes for the paraffin to dry on each finger then take it off,
– Moment Styling, 3 hair waxes (Shiny Dandy, Matte Mohican, Natural Two-Cut) for men in funny hat packagings, and 2 BB Creams called Good Guy and Bad Guy
Photo credits : Etude House
With 2013 just a few hours away, here’s our very last chance to talk about the latest releases of 2012 ! Hence the The Big Korean Cosmetics Final Roundup, a series of posts about the brand new products on the Korean beauty market. I hope it will help you to discover a few interesting items and maybe some of your future must-haves ^^
Have fun reading !